Saturday, October 22, 2011

The Unveiling


Welcome to my new blog called "Building Your Thirties".  My previous blog, "Private Life in a Glass House" is over 4 years old and in all that time I could never figure out precisely what to do with it.  My writing was like that of an ADD inflicted chipmunk on crack, sporadically jumping from one direction to the next.

As promised, I am implementing some fundamental changes to my blogging.  This paradigm shift is so major that I need a whole new blog.  I have not decided if I will cease writing "Private Life in a Glass House" but it seems likely.

I will need to pour my efforts into my new project .  The major difference between this blog and my previous is that the writings here will have a laser sharp focus as compared to my old blog that lacked a coherent voice.

I plan on writing about all things related to turning  thirty and being in your thirties.  It will be something I will be living through for many years to come and I am sure there is a lot to learn during the process.  I am the type of person who wants to know how everything works.  In your thirties, there is building a career, starting a family, establishing your finances among many other major life activities.  Looks like I will have my work cut out for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment