Monday, October 24, 2011

The Ground Rules

Before I begin this project I want to lay down a few ground rules I hope to follow throughout writing this blog.
  1. Posts will be kept brief when possible.  The unwritten rule of 250 words per post will be followed to minimize my tendency towards long windedness.  Short, medium, and long length posts will be tagged so the reader can select and read depending on how much time they have.  We all lead busy lives.
  2. This is not a blog about my personal day to day life, though I may share some personal events and experiences.
  3. Controversial topics are off the table (politics, news, social issues, etc.).  I have a strong interest in many of these topics as can be seen from my previous blog, but I will not use this blog as a soapbox.
  4. The goal of one post per week at minimum is a reasonable expectation.
  5. I do not expect this blog to make me rich enough to never work a day in my life.  In other words, I'm not quitting my day job with delusions of grandeur.

No comments:

Post a Comment